I have recently completed the final unit in the American Medical Writers Association (AMWA) Essential Skills Certificate Program. I finally made time to completed the last of 8 skills units during the COVID19 downturn. My translation and editing work relies on a solid grounding in technical and medical writing. Completing the certificate is one of a continuing series of steps to ensure that I stay up to date in the skills necessary to do my job well every day, for every text.
- KAREN TKACZYK TEACHING 4-WEEK EDITING AND PROOFREADING CLASS IN APRIL 2021
- TKACZYK TO GIVE SPRING 2021 PROOFREADING WORKSHOPS FOR MET
- TKACZYK TO TEACH AT BP WORKSHOP WEEK
- TKACZYK SPEAKS AT 61ST AMERICAN TRANSLATORS ASSOCIATION CONFERENCE
- KAREN TKACZYK TEACHING EDITING AND PROOFREADING CLASS IN FALL 2020