I have recently completed the final unit in the American Medical Writers Association (AMWA) Essential Skills Certificate Program. I finally made time to completed the last of 8 skills units during the COVID19 downturn. My translation and editing work relies on a solid grounding in technical and medical writing. Completing the certificate is one of a continuing series of steps to ensure that I stay up to date in the skills necessary to do my job well every day, for every text.
- KAREN TKACZYK IN PANEL WITH JOST ZETZSCHE AND CATHERINE CHRISTAKI AT #LOCWORLDWIDE44
- TKACZYK TO SPEAK TWICE AT TRADOS VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
- TKACZYK TO SPEAK AT ITI CONFERENCE 2021
- KAREN TKACZYK TEACHING 4-WEEK EDITING AND PROOFREADING CLASS IN APRIL 2021
- TKACZYK TO GIVE SPRING 2021 PROOFREADING WORKSHOPS FOR MET