Karen has participated in a podcast called, “The freelance juggling act: balancing work, family and the rest of life”, where five freelancers discussed work-life balance. This conversation included sharp tips on how to enjoy life while running a thriving business, raising a family, pursuing non-work interests and contributing to the profession. Other panelists were Scandinavian to English translator Andy Bell and English to French translator Marianne Reiner. The hosts were from Speaking of Translation: Eve Bodeux and Corinne McKay.
- KAREN TKACZYK TEACHING 4-WEEK EDITING AND PROOFREADING CLASS IN APRIL 2021
- TKACZYK TO GIVE SPRING 2021 PROOFREADING WORKSHOPS FOR MET
- TKACZYK TO TEACH AT BP WORKSHOP WEEK
- TKACZYK SPEAKS AT 61ST AMERICAN TRANSLATORS ASSOCIATION CONFERENCE
- KAREN TKACZYK TEACHING EDITING AND PROOFREADING CLASS IN FALL 2020